Dear Valued Customers:
Please query the Dahua RMA Service center's information and the Policy as below and connect them to get the support! The Warranty period start from the Official purchase invoice date.
Dahua Warranty Policy- Monitor
Kindly refer to the warranty details applicable for Dahua Monitor in India. If you have any queries, kindly refer to the contact details below. We request you to also review the General Terms & Conditions listed below.
Customer Care helpline No: 1800-103-5719 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm )
Mail us at Customer Support： supportindia@Dahuatech.com
Can use Dahua Partner App RMA facility also to get advance replacement*
Mandatory information required for call registration:
City / District / state / Pincode*
Landmark if any
Contact No* / Alternate No
E-mail id if possible
Nature of fault
Note: PIN code / Contact No / Serial No is mandatory
Proof of Purchase if product exceed the warranty Period .
Product / Accessories
36 months from the date of purchase invoice
Note: Accessories - Power supply, Remote control, HDMI cable etc. carry 3 months warranty only.
1. Dahua warrants the product you have purchased from Dahua or Dahua distributor, reseller, or vendor (Authorized partners) to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Your sales receipt is the proof of purchase of the product and the warranty period commences from that date.
2. During the warranty period as indicated above, Dahua will replace defective parts or products with new parts or serviceable parts or products that are equivalent to new parts or products in performance at no additional charge. All replaced or exchanged parts which are removed under this warranty will become the property of Dahua.3. Availability of service and response-time estimates for any given case may vary according to the remoteness or accessibility of product location.
4. Dahua at its option may invalidate this warranty and/or decline a warranty claim if the defect claimed has arisen for any reason other than defective parts or workmanship. Circumstances in which Dahua may invalidate a warranty claim include but are not limited to the following:
l Accidental damage, misuse, or abuse of the product
l For any bug/dust/dirt appeared on the panel (blackish / greyish) may be appeared due to environmental condition (Sometime rainy days, the panel has temperature, when environment has moisture and air dust (between cell glass and Film) combined together, panel very easy to has this symptom)
l Use of the product within an improper or inappropriate operating environment; like grounding ( earthing) issue, heavy dust; improper shutdown etc
l Non Genuine Dahua consumables were used with the device.
l The installation, maintenance or usage is not as per Dahua standards
l It is defect or damage caused by computer virus attack, natural disaster, use of third party accessories, optional products or consumables
l Improper use / usage not in accordance with product instructions or poor handling by customer
l Unreasonable or excessive use
l Act of God, fire, flood, act of violence or any similar occurrence.
if the product fails within 7 days from the date of purchase, and inform to Dahua, customer will log the complaint on Dahua toll free number i.e. 18001035719 after logging the complaint engineer will visit at given address and diagnose there any technical problem due to manufacturing defect and not repairable on-site, complaint will qualify as DOA and will be covered by our DOA warranty replacement process.
For DOA, the Unit must be intact with complete packing and accessories.
OOW Repair Charges:
Distance from SVC( To & Fro)
Onsite Visit Charges (INR) per visit
As per Actual
Note: The above charge include visit and fault analysis charge, spare parts cost will be extra as per actual.
Q1. HOW ANYONE CAN REGITER A NEW SERVICE REQUEST ?Please write to us with your product details like model number, serial number, the problem you face and your address and contact numbers.
Q2. WHAT IS THE STANDRED WARRANTY PERIOD FOR DAHUA MONITOR?
The standard warranty period for Dahua monitors is three years from the date you purchased. While our technician visits your place, the invoice needs to be presented. If you are unable to show the invoice.
it would be considered that the product is not under the warranty period and hence the visit charges will apply, depending upon the distance from our authorized service center to your place, need to be paid to our technician. Also, if any spare part is used for repair, the corresponding cost also need to be paid.
Q3. WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITION FOR IN WARRANTY?
Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable only on producing the purchase tax invoice which mentions the product name and serial number.
- During the warranty period, the product will only be repaired by replacing the parts. Entire unit replacement may be done in such a scenario where there are no spares available / model is discontinued.
- In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made (subject to the sole discretion of the Company), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with a model equivalent as deemed by the Company. The warranty on replacement model shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty based on original purchase tax invoice.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized service center, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period. The part/s or component/s or unit/s replaced will become the property of the company.
- The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or amount mentioned in the purchase invoice, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the equipment like the cables, remote control, batteries, base / stand, adaptors, etc.
- The warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period, even if the product may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason.
Q4. WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY?
The standard warranty is not applicable
- If the serial number of the product is tampered
- If any unauthorized person has opened the product or tried for repairs
- If the original purchase invoice is not shown to the authorized technician upon request.
- If the defect is caused due to high humid environment or the product is not used according to the instructions given in user manual.
- If the defects are caused due to improper use or handling of the product as determined by our authorized technician/ representative.
- If the defects are caused due to reasons beyond our control like lightening, fire, abnormal voltage spike, electrical short circuit, improper grounding, floods, earthquakes, terrorism or any act of God
- For defects caused due to normal wear and tear such as scratches on the body of the product, colour fading etc.
- For any user induced damages, physical damages, damages to the liquid crystals on the panel, defects caused due to liquid spillage such as air bubbles (commonly called as black spot on screen), patches or mura effect due to uneven external pressure on the panel, dust inside the panel, defects arising due to modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the product.
Note: Any dispute related to warranty of the product is subjected to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi
Q5. HOW TO CLEAN THE MONITOR ?
Turn off the monitor first. Gently wipe away any dust on the computer monitor using a very soft cloth. Wipe the flat screen as softly as possible, starting at one side and swiping straight across. Do not rub the flat screen in a circular or up and down motion, as this could scratch the flat screen. Do not try to wipe away any streaks, spots or grime with the dry cloth either. The purpose of this step is simply to wipe off as much dust as possible.
When you are done dusting, moisten a special cleaning cloth or tool, or another clean, soft cloth with special liquid cleaner for flat screens, distilled water, or a mixture of white vinegar and distilled water. Do not spray or pour any type of cleaner directly onto the computer monitor. Doing so could cause the liquid to drip down inside of the flat screen, causing irreparable damage. Instead, spray the cleaner onto the cloth or dip the cloth into the liquid. Again, try not to press too hard on the flat screen as you clean it. Pressing into the screen can cause permanent damage. Wipe the dampened cloth gently from side to side or from top to bottom. Make sure the computer monitor is completely dry before you turn it back on.
When the liquid drips down/ gets accumulated near the sides/ corners, it causes the metal frame of the LCD panel to corrode thereby causing gaps through which air rushes inside the two glass plates inside the panel. This makes crystals of the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display – Crystals with some electric properties floating in a liquid medium) to dislocate and appear to us as air bubbles (or black spots as commonly called) inside the panel. Such defects are not covered under the standard warranty.
l Valid purchase and sale documents
1. Any invoice (RD, SRD, RESELLER, SI etc.)is acceptable for warranty claim, only condition is invoice should be valid tax invoice.
2. The originals tax invoice must contain the following information:
a. Seller name
b. invoice date
c. Detailed product information including product model no. P/N serial number etc.
d. sales documents must not be edited, patched or torn etc.
l Pixel point policy on LCD panels
Monitor manufactured for Dahua Technology displays or electronic billboards may still have light and dark spots present on the product, but will not affect product performance. A bright dead pixel is a white pixel or pixel that stays lit on a BLACK background. A dark dead pixel is a black pixel or pixel that stays dark on non-BLACK backgrounds. For light dead spots, Dahua Technology only accepts warranty for products that fail to function immediately when purchased, within the warranty period and fully meet Dahua Technology's warranty terms and conditions. In addition, the warranty product must have at least:
From 04 bright dead spots, or from 04 dark dead points, or a total of more than 05 dead points.
Dahua Technology reserves the right to refuse the warranty if the above warranty conditions are not met.
l Dahua Technology reserves the right to change any warranty terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.