TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Contest starts on 01 January, 2022 and will be valid till 30 June, 2022 (‘Duration’). The Lucky Draw/finals & award ceremony will be held in 20 July, 2022, depending on the Dahua Facebook page (@DahuatechnologyIndia) announcement details.
2. From March 2022, Sub-Regional Distributor (‘SRD’) can start to submit invoices generated since from 01 January, 2022 into APP. The date on invoices need to be consistent with mentioned Duration. Invoices submission will close by 06 July, 2022.
3. This Contest is applicable for Dahua products mentioned in the agreement (‘SRDP’) which are sold in India.
4. This Contest is applicable for PAN India except the residents of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and Pondicherry subject to all applicable central and state laws and regulations of India.
5. Dahua employees, their immediate family members (spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/contest/campaign agencies are not eligible to enter this Contest.
6.This Contest is applicable for the SRDs who place orders from one or more RDs within his/her State or sales unit. If SRDs purchase from other RDs in different states/sales units, the invoice amount will not be counted into his/her purchase calculation.
7. SRDs should provide his/her GST certificate (or applicable corporation file) for Dahua to verify the authenticity of their Company/Firm's existence; if it is verified as fake or not exist, Dahua will cancel his/her qualification in SRDP program.
8. Eligible SRDs will receive a number of raffle tickets before the Lucky Draw Live based on their total purchase amount submitted, and have a chance to win prizes.
9. Pictures on poster for reference only, prizes in kind prevail. All trademarks, service marks and company names are property of their respective owners.
10. Dahua India may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value at Dahua India's sole discretion, or where required by law, or in the event that all or part of a prize becomes unavailable due to the reasons which are beyond Dahua India’s reasonable control.
11. The Lucky Draw will be supervised and notarized by the third party to ensure that is fair and transparent.
12. Taxes on the prize will be levied as applicable. Winners agree to bear all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Contest and shall not look to Dahua and/or its Affiliates, and any of its employees or agents for payment of the same and/or any dispute arising from the same. Where any prize is received without consideration by any person then the said person need to deposit tax (i.e.TDS) at source @31.20% of value of the prize in the Bank Account of Dahua Technology India Private Limited before receiving the prize from us.
13. If the winner doesn’t deposit the tax (i.e.TDS) to Dahua designated Bank Account within 30 days since the result announcement, Dahua will reject his/her prize.
14. A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth INR 10,000 or more. The Winner will also be required to prove his/her age and residence proof, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest.
15. For vehicles, winners need to bear registration fee, RTO, insurance and other applicable charges.
16. All winners are required to sign the receipt of prizes.
17. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
18. You give your consent to Dahua and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name, company name and photos to promote the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
19. Neither Dahua nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents, employees or other representatives shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, and/or exemplary damages including without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, loss of data, and/or loss of business, in connection with this Contest or the use of or inability to participate in this Contest or reliance on the contents contained herein, even if Dahua is advised of the possibility of such damages. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Dahua in any Contest terms, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, Dahua shall not be liable for the materials of this Contest, regardless of the reason of the liability or the tort theory it based on.
20. Please note that Dahua may be running similar campaign/contests or promotions at the same time during this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit awarded in any other campaign/promotion/contest unless you enter each campaign/promotion/contest separately.
21. This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, Governmental actions, or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Dahua ("Force Majeure Event"). Dahua shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
22. This Contest is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, Customers will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Dahua, and any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Dahua and its services/products.
23. These T&Cs are subject to Indian laws and the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.
24. If you want to contact us about this Contest or have a complaint, you can reach us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. Dahua reserves the right of final interpretation for the SRDP and Lucky Draw.