Hangzhou, China/ September 18, 2019 Imou, Dahua Technology’s consumer brand,unveils two of its latest innovations at IFA 2019: Ranger IQ, the all-connected Wi-Fi gateway camera with AI facial recognition; and Bullet, the long-range outdoor Wi-Fi camera with built-in spotlight and siren. In addition, the new Imou Wireless Security System showcased at IFA features the latest camera repeater technology, which ensures perfect Wi-Fi signal for long distance and high up security system installation.
IFA is the world's leading trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances. Located at Stand 236, Hall 25, Imou also collaborates with Google to create smart home scenarios on-site in order to give visitors firsthand experience of its smart security solutions.
The Ranger IQ, a brilliant upgrade of Ranger Pro, boosts gateway function and on-board AI technology. It will soon support AI facial recognition to make your smart home even smarter!
With AI technology and gateway function, Ranger IQ features:
● ACCURATE MOTION ALERT: Identifies human beings whilst ignoring pets, insects or other moving objects and will only alert you when there is a real detection to avoid countless false alerts.
● SMART TACKING: Automatically pans & tilts to track and record everything when triggered by human motion.
● CENTER OF THE ALARM SYSTEM: Works together with the alarm sensors to create a smart alarm system, keeping you aware of what’s happening everywhere in your house.
Whenever it detects human motion, Ranger IQ will send an immediate alert, and deter intruders through its built-in siren. At the same time, the camera will track and record everything within its view via its smart tracking capability.
Other highlighted features of Ranger IQ are:
● Pan/Tilt for 360° coverage
● Crystal clear 1080P FHD video
● Starlight night vision
● Latest H.265 video compression
● Precise motion/sound detection
● Active deterrence: event-triggered siren/custom voice recording siren
● Auto cruise: survey 360° horizontally or cruise based on bookmarks
● Complies with GDPR & supports privacy mode – one tap on the app to close the lens
● Works with Google Home/Amazon Alexa/IFTTT
Bullet is a new addition to Imou’s outdoor security camera product line. It is perfect for outdoor use thanks to its amazing features:
● Crystal clear 1080P FHD video
● Latest H.265 video compression technology
● Clear-as-day night vision for 30-meter view
● Active deterrence with built-in spotlight and siren
● PIR detection to avoid false alert
● Crystal-clear two-way talk
● IP67 weatherproof for use in extreme weather
● Dual-antenna 2x2 MIMO for enhanced Wi-Fi connection on long ranges
Imou’s Ranger 2, Cue 2, and Bullet Lite are also presented at the show, which were launched during Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 and quickly became best sellers on the site. The new silicon covers are showcased during the show and have been rather eye-catching for IFA visitors. With AI technology to avoid false alerts, 1080P high definition, superb night vision, H.265 compression, and smart home integration with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, Imou redefines the standard for Smart Home Security Camera in the IoT era.
Check out the Imou official website at www.imoulife.com for more information.