What is TiOC ?
TiOC, also known as three-in-one camera, integrates 24/7 full-color monitoring, active deterrence and AI into one smart and innovative solution, greatly saving time and financial costs for distributors and installers. TiOC can accurately identify potential risks and effectively warn off intruders, effectively protecting life and property’s safety.
TiOC Core Technologies
Full-color camera delivers color images day and night, considerably enhancing the ability to identify suspects, while increasing the quality of video evidence.
With red blue light and 110dB siren, the active deterrence camera can actively warn off intruders even before users are aware of the incident.
False alarm: too much time wasted on false alarms triggered by pets, insects, leaves and other non-target objects.
Late response: can only rely on video playback for confirmation after an event.
Difficult evidence retrieval: lack of effective evidence with uncolored images at night.
Complex system deployment: extra cost and complicated installation for a relatively comprehensive system.
Working Principal of Dahua TiOC
TiOC offers accurate alarm function by precisely targeting people and vehicles, while filtering out non-target objects such as animals, leaves and car headlights. While keeping false alarm rate under 2%, its powerful AI algorithms also delivers a quicker, more accurate and longer range motion detection. (In HDCVI system, all AI functions are realized by XVR).
Red and Blue Light
• Noticeable even in dense fog and heavy rain.
• More eye-catching than white light.
Enhanced Sound Alarm
• Speaker volume up to 110dB.
• Two-way talk (IPC supported).
• Optional wailing siren, recorded voice and customizable voices for different scenarios.
• Real-time alarm push notification to mobile APP.
• Visual alarm verification anytime, anywhere.
• One-tap arming and disarming, easy to operate.
• 24/7 color monitoring significantly increases probability of collecting valid human, vehicle, and event evidence.
• Provides high color reproduction and excellent low light performance for a more vivid and brighter image.
TiOC is suitable for private places that need to maintain orderliness and warn off intruders,such as villas, shops, warehouses, etc. TiOC can accurately identify real targets, effectively warn them off, and notify the user in real-time. The full-color image provides more useful human/vehicle evidence for future analysis.
TiOC is suitable for private TiOC is also ideal for public places such as fire lanes, which need to be always free of obstructions, in most cases vehicles. Give it a try, and you’ll see that the TiOC can effectively maintain emergency lanes clear, working like a responsible guardian that fulfills its duty to enhance public security.