Dahua SMB Vehicle Entrance & Exit Solution adopts advanced ANPR technology and integrates intercom into a well coordinated vehicle management system, enabling a safe and efficient vehicle entrance and exit.
Parking lot without vehicle access management system
- Unauthorized vehicles can enter, posing potential danger.
- No available access record, making investigation difficult.
- Unauthorized vehicles occupy parking spaces.
Outdated parking lot management device
- Swiping card slows down vehicle flow, which can cause congestion during rush hour.
- Wastes a lot of time when car owners forget their card.
- Lack of access records makes investigation difficult after an event.
- No means to check visitor’s status and record visiting time.
- Needs a guard on site to monitor the area during emergency.
- Swiping parking card is inconvenient especially when it is raining or snowing.
Build an ANPR vehicle access management system
Open and close the barrier aut- omatically through plate recognition instead of swiping a card
Requires quick recognition and passage, and highly accurate recognition capability
Requires high reliability in order to avoid hitting people or cars
- · Restricts unauthorized vehicles
· Blocklist alarm
· Recording and backtracking
- · Reduces operating costs
· No need for an on-site guard
- · 1-second recognition and fast passage
· Remote controlling via DSS
- · Integrates with other barriers
· Does not damage original system
Residential Area Entrance
Office Building Entrance
Industrial Park Entrance